Contract Type: Administrative – Full time
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Responsible for day-to-day activities related to the Databases, Software systems and development of all clients under SourceCode LLC.
– Monitoring and carrying out necessary tasks to keep the ERP system up and running.
– Installs updates as necessary.
– Helps business operations utilize information systems to improve efficiency.
– Follows appropriate programming and reporting procedures.
– Responsible for all backups for ERP application and databases.
– Maintaining and developing high quality mobile applications.
– Working with Product team to plan exciting new features.
– Integrating with Clients’ backend services to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that’s seamless for end users
– Helping to improve code quality through unit tests, automation and code reviews
– contributing innovative solutions and original ideas to our technology and product offerings
– Responsible for all programming, coding, websites and portals.
– Any other responsibilities assigned by Department Head, time to time.
Required Experience, Qualifications & Skills:
– Degree or Diploma in Computer applications/ Engineering, preferably with 2-3 years’ experience.
– Exposure to any mid-tier ERP and Databases.
– Prior experience in Database Administration, with system administration responsibilities.
– An in-depth knowledge of Swift and Java with a demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market.
– Knowledge of the HTTP life cycle and an understanding of how to integrate with backend RESTful APIs
– Solid OOP and software design knowledge – (to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives).
– Understands all aspects of the software development life cycle (e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, and documentation) and associated execution models.
– Good knowledge with Report Generation Tools (Eg: Crystal reports) and report customization for functional/ technical design.
– Integration with third party databases, while ensuring data security and integrity.
– Basic exposure to IT Infrastructure like Routers, Switches, Windows/ Linux Servers etc.
– Must be willing to understand other functional areas in the IT department.
– Ability to adapt to and support new and fast changing technologies.
– Very good knowledge of spoken and written English.
– Excellent interpersonal skills. Good time management and presentation skills. Excellent interpersonal skills
– Good time management and presentation skills.To apply for this job, please register/log in below