Contract Type: Administrative – Full time
A candidate for this position is expected to be able to achieve the following outcomes:
1. TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
• Prepare correspondence, reports, presentations and materials for the senior management in both languages (Arabic and English).
• Setup travel and accommodation arrangements for Board members, senior management and visitors.
• Maintain the calendar and organising meetings and appointments of the reporting manager.
• Organizing events and conferences.
• Managing databases and filing systems in both format (hard and electronic).
• Implementing and maintaining procedures and handling, distributing and tracking all administrative incoming and outgoing correspondences including those to the members of the Board and senior management.
• Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
• Collating and filing expenses.
• Setup and coordinate meetings including creating, transcribing, and distributing meeting agendas and taking minutes.
• Perform general duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
• Coordinate project-based work.
• Any other assignments that the senior management may assign from time to time.
2. REQUIREMENTS AND COMPETENCES
• A Degree in Business Administration/Accounting/Law or relevant field, preferably with minimum 3 years of experience.
• Well versed in advanced Excel and Word.
• Good presentation skills.
• Excellent English and Arabic – speaking, reading and writing.
• Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
• Discretion and trustworthiness as being party of confidential information.
• The ability to be proactive and take the initiative.
• Flexibility and adaptability.
• Friendly, pleasant and helpful personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Reliability, organizing own work, setting priorities and meeting critical deadlines.
• Team player with the ability to work independently within a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural University environment.